My baby girl is now a whole 3 years old. somehow 3 seems so big to me. it marks the end of toddler-hood and the start of kid-hood.
b and i are both very proud and amazed at the beautiful person inside and out that jessie is. she is kind, compassionate, caring, loving, smart, stubborn, shy, funny, strong, helpful and so much more. in some ways she is a mini-me, which is both very cute and scary all at the same time.
here are some milestones:
- can do 25piece puzzles on her own
- can just about do monkey-bars
- can recognise certain words and her name
- speaks very well and has a HUGE vocab
- knows what she wants, when and how she wants it
- is still shy
- prefers to observe rather than partake in group activities
- loves her dolls
- loves to dress-up
- loves her brother
- loves to watch DVD’s
- got her first proper bicycle
- can remember words to many different songs (hers and ours)
- knows and can recognise 12 different letters
- is still quite a mommy’s princess
im sure that there are stacks that im missing, but thats ok. I must say, that i still often look at her and get teary-eyed. She will always be my baby-girl, the first to make me a mommy. she is such a special girl!